Our Responsibility towards Environment, Resources, Nature and Mother Earth...
Digidon Labs India Private Limited ("The Company") reserves the right to make changes in this Use Agreement without prior notice. In the event of such changes, the revised use agreement shall apply immediately thereafter.
The Company believe that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate.
We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and will encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
The Company recognises our key impacts to be in the areas of:
1. Use of Energy : We use Electricity supplied by the Local Govt / Corporation and Renewable Energy when available.
2. Use of Materials : We do not Transact, Procure or even Supply any Materials or things related to Areas of War Zones or any Slavery or even if Child Labour is Involved.
3. E-Waste Generation : We Safely Dispose E-Waste as per the Highest Standards available at the given time.
4. Emissions to Air / Water / Land / Fire : We do not dispose any harmful materials to the Environment.
5. Use of Water and Resources.
6. We always Opt for Environment Friendly Transportation.
7. We do not use or even harm any Animals and will never support such things.
8. We Plant Trees and will always Support to build an Environment Friendly Atmosphere.
We will strive to:
1. Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements.
2. Assess our organisational activities and identify areas where we can minimise impacts.
3. Minimise waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
4. Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible [e.g. recycled, FSC or low environmental impact products and energy from renewable sources].
5. Publicise our environmental position.
6. Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
7. Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
8. Adopt an environmentally sound transport strategy.
9. Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
10. Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
11. Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations.
The Company have developed a series of action plans to supplement each of our environmental policy objectives.
The Company will periodically review performance and publish these results in this website.
Contacting the Company
Questions regarding this Protection Policy should be directed to the Company by clicking on "Contact"